Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I wish (for) you(,) Love.


I'm brilliant, and always have been. I'm far more mature than your average 21 year old. I feel like my mind has developed vastly beyond my years. I'm passionate about the things I love; my friends&family, my writing&photography. For me, mediocrity has never been an option. I always strive for the best. Although life can be incredibly challenging, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be successful. You gotta roll with the punches, right? Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. People walk into my life and in turn will walk out on me, and I'll strive to accept them as they come or go. Even so, anybody is a fool for losing me. I love with my whole heart even if it might mean more pain for me in the long run. Perhaps I'm a hopeless romantic. No matter, because I'm going places. I'm creating new atmosphere and gaining inconceivable knowledge, wisdom and insight on the way. I know it might all seem a bit dramatic, but I am here to gain as much as I can from this world. From this lifetime so graciously bestowed upon me. I'm different from the others, a lot different. Most of you won't understand. I can only hope with all the faith I am able muster in my body that another finds me whom is distinctly dissimilar from the rest of our jaded generation. You can love me or leave me...ultimately, it's your decision.

No comments: